question (in english)

Форум для высказывания ваших соображений по поводу сайта

Модераторы: Zamorochenniy, Drunya

Ответить
Arrasect

question (in english)

Сообщение Arrasect » Ср дек 01, 2004 12:05 am

Somebody knows any english vangers page working?, please answer (in english leaunge) And do there are any button to make a russia page on english?

Drunya
мега-супер-куль-админ
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Drunya » Ср дек 01, 2004 12:15 am

Zamorochenniy
Full Admin
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Zamorochenniy » Ср дек 01, 2004 12:55 am

I'm glad to hear english here :) I know, that someone has downloaded it resently. Here is the link: http://oldgames.ru/game/?id=616
To download, push a huperlink "Скачать игру" in the middle of the screen, little upward from the "80%" ("80%" placed in the bottom op the page)
If you have some questions, wright to me Zamorochenniy@vangers.net
Live Fast, Die Hard!

[m]klim
Механик
Контактная информация:

Сообщение [m]klim » Ср дек 01, 2004 10:45 am

Zamorochenniy писал(а):To download, push a huperlink "Скачать игру" in the middle of the screen
=) it's under this picture -> Изображение

Гость

Сообщение Гость » Чт дек 02, 2004 8:49 pm

thanks alot for translator, now i understand what is writed on this page :)
ah, are there any translator to write words in english, and it will translate on rus?, if yes, then i can make a account here and i will join to this forum ;)

Zamorochenniy
Full Admin
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Zamorochenniy » Чт дек 02, 2004 9:49 pm

Oh.. God.. If you want to play with us you should use russian version of the game. In other way you will not able to communicate with us (something tells me, that even with a russian version you will not be able to do it :( ). In any way we will try to help you in joining and writing.
Live Fast, Die Hard!

knars
Главный по отчетам

Сообщение knars » Чт дек 02, 2004 10:14 pm

I do not believe the eyes, really Vangers so are known? Tell as you them has found? Whether for a long time you about them know... cool, but for the first time I see a vanger-englishman, I think (as have told Zam) we shall help you, even we shall write for you specially a manual how to play, even now, but it is necessary Shogo to find.
...хочешь жить вечно?...

Zamorochenniy
Full Admin
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Zamorochenniy » Чт дек 02, 2004 10:43 pm

Drunya told me, that english version will work with our russian versions.
We've found a patch for you: http://www.kdlab.com/eng/download/detai ... ype=&id=45 - try it :)
Live Fast, Die Hard!

[m]klim
Механик
Контактная информация:

Сообщение [m]klim » Пт дек 03, 2004 12:09 pm

are there any translator to write words in english, and it will translate on rus?
Same site. This link -> http://www.translate.ru/text.asp?lang=en

Arrasect

Сообщение Arrasect » Сб дек 04, 2004 12:31 am

i have it alredy, i finded this game a 2 years ago in shop for CHEAP price : 10 $ :D

PS: i visting the server (vangers.pp.ru) and there arent any games, i making sometime them, but nobody joining, ( i playing only with my friend) its not so cool to play on one big world only with friend :/

Zamorochenniy
Full Admin
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Zamorochenniy » Сб дек 04, 2004 12:42 am

As you may know, Vangers is not a hi-popular game, so we can't play every day and every hour. Nearest game will be on saturday evening at 21 pm (by Moscow time). I WILL try to be in time, but won't do it for sure. May be you don't know, but we use a specific rules, that help us. You MAST know it to play with as. Mostly, it's a rules of fair playing, but it's not obvious :(
Our team will try to help you. You know, if we can explain you our rules, you can be in future a english-speaking admin ;)
Live Fast, Die Hard!

Arrasect

Сообщение Arrasect » Сб дек 04, 2004 4:25 am

хорошо, теперь я знаю, как перевести английский язык на рассе.

@up
возможно не, я не знаю английский язык так хороший:/

Arrasect (guest)

Сообщение Arrasect (guest) » Сб дек 04, 2004 4:31 am

sry, на второй пост под одним, но мной forgotted, чтобы написать некоторые вещи: я был близко к победе игрой, но мной stucked при исследовании therall (один год назад) теперь, я имею функцию 83 +, и наконец возможно я выиграю игру. я не используемый любые обманы в игре. (моя любимая музыка находится на секретных мирах ^^),

Простите, что немного флужу, но забыл написать некоторые весчи: Я почти прошел игру но застрял на Трилле (это было год назад). Теперь у меня есть Способ 83+, теперь, возможно я пройду игру. Я не использую никакие обманы в игре. (моя любимая музыка находится на секретных мирах).

Zamorochenniy
Full Admin
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Zamorochenniy » Сб дек 04, 2004 6:04 pm

Your English and Russian are understandable, so I don't see a problem, if you like to communicate with us in such way %)
I hope, that you wouldn't mind if I will put a small corrected copy of your message, as I've done now. :)
Live Fast, Die Hard!

Arrasect
Зеленка

Сообщение Arrasect » Вс дек 05, 2004 3:07 am

@up
some names like function -83+, or therall, they are in (vangers) in english leaunge.
Maybe in russia version, there are other names :p
try to play with hounor and do not use cheats, then you will be a real player.
Learn at least 2 leaunges, you will need them in later life...

Zamorochenniy
Full Admin
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Zamorochenniy » Вс дек 05, 2004 2:00 pm

First and the main: NO "UP" HERE!

Russian names a sounds simmilar. I know only one exeption - mechous' names - it's different, but other names are very simmilar :)
Live Fast, Die Hard!

Arrasect
Зеленка

Сообщение Arrasect » Пн мар 07, 2005 2:20 pm

Извините за длинный ждут, я, hasn `t имеют время, чтобы быть активным на этом форуме, даже, я, wasn ` t играют vangers, мой друг не хочет играть со мной в этом. :P

Извините за долгое отсутствие, у меня небыло времени, чтобы писать на этом форуме, я даже не играл в вангеров, мой друг не хочет играть со мной в них.
try to play with hounor and do not use cheats, then you will be a real player.
Learn at least 2 leaunges, you will need them in later life...

[m]klim
Механик
Контактная информация:

Сообщение [m]klim » Пн мар 07, 2005 3:21 pm

Well, join our games. You can subscribe to receive notices about games. Subscribe form placed on main page of www.vangers.org in bottom of right column. Usually games are appointed at 22 MSK (+3 to Grinvich).
Не нервируйте меня! Мне скоро негде будет прятать трупы!
[upd] нашел новое место

Ответить