2007.07.26 :: Game report

English-speaking vangers are welcome! Online games schedule, rules, FAQ, troubleshooting, etc.

Модератор: [W]DaRK ALeX

Ответить
bjoreman
Зеленка
Контактная информация:

2007.07.26 :: Game report

Сообщение bjoreman » Чт июл 26, 2007 9:58 pm

Thanks everyone for two fun games tonight!

First up was team mechosoma on Fostral, where I was on the blue team. Armed to the teeth in an Ancient Demon, I hardly even spotted any opponents before Dimon brought home victory for the team :-) ...

Second and last, at least for me, was a bout of van-war also set on Fostral. In a huge improvement over my previous games I both found and shot at several different enemy vangers. Improvement is of course highly relative, when I ran out of money and left the game I had secured a highly comfortable last place at -7.

When you finish with scores like that and still have a good time you know you're playing the right kind of game with the right kind of people. Even though I don't understand most of the chat messages, and even though I finish dead last, I still feel very welcome, helped and I still have a great time.

So, to wrap up, thanks to everyone for a fun evening and see you again soon!

[W]DaRK ALeX
Van-Warrior
Контактная информация:

Сообщение [W]DaRK ALeX » Пт июл 27, 2007 12:52 am

Many thanks for your report! :) See you tomorrow, then. :wink:

As for me, I'm sorry that couldn't come - there is a strange problem with my biggest and most important HDD: it has a permanent slowdown, sometimes even stops/starts spinning, and I can't find the reason. If something about this becomes clear tomorrow, I will come to the next game...
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!

Ответить